NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND RESIDING WITHIN, THE CONTIGUOUS FORTY-EIGHT (48) UNITED STATES INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE). RESIDENTS OF ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN.
The “No Fail Holidays Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of, and residing within, the contiguous forty-eight (48) United States and the District of Columbia who, at the time of entry, are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority in their state of residence). Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico are not eligible to enter or win. Officers, directors, and employees of Haier US Appliance Solutions, Inc. DBA GE Appliances (“GE Appliances”), Vorwerk, LLC DBA Thermomix®, and Drop Kitchen, Inc. (collectively, “Sponsor”), Mercury Promotions & Fulfillment (“Mercury”), their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, advertising/promotion/web design agencies including Mercury and/or their affiliates, assigns or representatives (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Sponsor & Others”), and members of their household and of their immediate families, i.e., parents, children, stepchildren, spouse, siblings, “steps” of each and persons residing in the same household of such immediate family members whether related or not and all other persons or entities associated with the development, administration, promotion, execution of, or supply to this Promotion are ineligible to enter or win.
2. BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE PROMOTION:
The Promotion starts 12/11/18 at 4:00 A.M., Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends 1/4/19 at 11:59:59 P.M., ET (“Promotion Period”). Entrants can earn an entry into a Promotion by following the directions in Rule 3.
3. To enter the PROMOTION:
(A) REGISTERING FOR THE PROMOTION. During the Promotion Period, you must logon to nofailholidays.com (the “Website”). While on the Website, you must watch a video in its entirety. After the video has ended, you will be given the opportunity to proceed to registration by clicking on the “Continue” button on the screen. You will then be taken to a registration page where you must enter your complete first and last name, valid email address, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP Code, date of birth and check a box that states the following: “I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES” (the “Entry Requirements”). You will then receive an automatic entry into the Promotion. You may only receive (1) entry into the Promotion for watching the video and registering.
(B) REFERRING A FRIEND(S): After successfully completing registration as set for in Rule 3(A), you will be given an unique URL (“URL”). You can then share your unique URL with your friends via your email or social media accounts. You can do this on your own or by using the buttons for Email, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ as shown on the Website. You must use the hashtags “#NoFailHolidays” and “#sweepstakes” in any social media post. During the Promotion Period, you will receive a bonus entry into the Promotion, if a friend goes to the Website by clicking through your unique URL only, watches the entire video, and successfully registers for the Promotion. Limit one (1) bonus entry into the Promotion per friend. Limit: one hundred (100) bonus entries into the Promotion.
In order for you to receive an entry into the Promotion, both you and your entry must be in compliance with the Official Rules.
4. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about 1/8/19, a random drawing will be conducted to randomly select the one (1) potential winner (“Winner”).
The potential Winner will be notified by e-mail on or about 1/11/19. It is an entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the email address is current and remains current throughout the Promotion Period. Entrants should regularly check their spam filters and email messages to ensure they do not contain any important Promotion notifications.
The odds of winning the Prize, defined in Rule 5, depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. PRIZE (1): The Winner will receive all of the following items: GE Profile Range (Model: PS960SLSS), a Thermomix® TM5, and a Drop Scale (SKU: D600AR) (collectively, the “Prize”). Approximately Retail Value of the Prize is $4,376.95.
NOTE: Limit: Only one (1) Prize will be awarded in this Promotion.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Winner will be required to sign and return by the date stated in the notification or attempted notification of being the potential Winner, an affidavit of eligibility/compliance (including social security number or tax identification number as required for tax reporting purposes) & publicity/liability release (where permitted by law), or an alternate potential Winner may be selected from among all eligible entries into the sweepstakes. The Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 in the amount of the actual value of the Prize, as required by law.
GE APPLIANCES will only deliver GE Profile Range to the WINNER’S legal residence that is within a GE Appliances delivery zone. Installation of THE GE Profile Range and removal of the appliance being replaced is solely the responsibility of the Winner. The THERMOMIX® TM5 AND A DROP SCALE WILL BE MAILED TO THE STREET ADDRESS OF THE WINNER.
All costs and expenses associated with the Prize not specifically included above are solely the respective Winner’s responsibility, including all federal, state, and local taxes, etc. The Prize is not redeemable for cash; nor are they transferable or substitutable except that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute the Prize or a component thereof with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor has no responsibility for the Winner’s inability to accept or utilize the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and randomly select an alternate potential Winner in the event that: (a) the potential Winner is unreachable; (b) the Prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or is not responded to; (c) the potential Winner fails to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (d) the potential Winner declines acceptance of the Prize; or (e) if in Sponsor’s determination, the potential Winner has not complied with these Official Rules. The Prize will be awarded provided there are a sufficient number of eligible entries; however, Sponsor will make no more than three (3) attempts to award the Prize. If after three (3) such good faith attempts, Sponsor is unable to award the Prize; the Prize will not be awarded.
The Winner must accept delivery within thirty (30) days of availability of the Prize.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the Winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
SPONSOR & OTHERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS THE PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF THE PRIZE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR & OTHERS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO YOU.
7. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By acceptance of the Prize, the Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or their designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, personal information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law.
8. RELEASE: By acceptance of the Prize, the Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or acceptance of the Prize, or arising out of use of or participation in any Promotion or Prize-related activity.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CHOICE OF LAW: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky or the appropriate Kentucky State Court located in Jefferson County, Kentucky. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Kentucky and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Kentucky. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10. GENERAL: By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and the decisions of Sponsor and Mercury, which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, all jurisdictions other than the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States/District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law.
11. WINNER LIST: To learn who won, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 2/5/19 to “No Fail Holidays Sweepstakes” Winner List, 35610 Mound Road, Dept. 900, Sterling Heights, MI 48310.
SPONSORS: Haier US Appliances Solutions, Inc. DBA GE Appliances, Appliance Park, Louisville, KY 40225, Vorwerk, LLC DBA Thermomix®, 3255 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 and Drop Kitchen, Inc., 943 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 are the sole sponsors of this Promotion.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Crowd9 PTY LTD d/b/a Gleam, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Crowd9 PTY LTD d/b/a Gleam, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media platform. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Crowd9 PTY LTD d/b/a Gleam, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media platform.
These “No Fail Holidays Sweepstakes” Official Rules may not be re-published in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Haier US Appliance Solutions, Inc. DBA GE Appliances, Vorwerk, LLC DBA Thermomix® and Drop Kitchen, Inc.
Copyright 2018 Haier US Appliance Solutions, Inc., Vorwerk, LLC, and Drop Kitchen, Inc. All rights reserved.